- 2 fresh monkfish tails, skinned,
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. dark soy sauce
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp. allspice berries, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. light soft brown sugar
- Preheat the grill or grill pan on stovetop.
- Stir the chili, soy sauce, lime rind and juice, allspice and sugar together.
- Grill the fish for about 3 mins. Turn over and grill for 4 mins.
- Spoon the chili mix over the fish. Return to the grill for a further 2-3 mins.
- Serve with sweet potato mash and green beans or other vegetable sides of your choice.