Recipe adapted from Taste.com (Australia). Serves 4.
1 cup fish or vegetable stock
1/2 cup fresh orange juice
1 small red chili, deseeded, chopped
1/4 cup dark soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp honey
4 redfish fillets
6 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
Cilantro leaves, to garnish
Cooked brown ricee, to serve
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine stock, orange juice, chili, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey and star anise in a shallow pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add redfish fillets to the pan and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, then move fish to a baking sheet. Tent with foil and keep warm in the oven.
- Increase stovetop heat to medium-high. Simmer orange juice mixture for 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, steam bok choy over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Divide bok choy between serving plates. Top with fish and spoon over pan juices. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with rice.